While Daemen has made the decision to NOT require the COVID-19 vaccine for all community members at this time, we are taking extra precautions to protect our most densely populated areas. To that end, students who are choosing to live on-campus in Canavan Hall will be required to be fully vaccinated before moving in this August. Students requesting a medical accommodation to this policy may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting an Accommodation Form to be reviewed by the committee. Students who are granted a rare exception to this policy will only be eligible to live in restricted college housing (i.e. no outside visitors including family members, more stringent and regular testing, etc).
Housing and Residence Life Timeline
- New Student Application Due: Thursday, July 1
- Roommate Groups due on eRezLife: July 15
- Roommate Letters distributed: August
- New Resident Student Move-in: Saturday, September 4, 9am-12pm
- Returning Student Move-in: Saturday, September 4, 1pm-4:30pm or Sunday, September 5, 11am-4:30pm
- Classes Begin: Tuesday, September 7
Be sure to check out our What to Bring List 2021!