To protect the health and well-being of the Daemen community during the COVID-19 situation, visitors are to follow protocols and extra precautions included in the college’s visitor’s policy. We appreciate your compliance with these measures and helping to keep our campus community safe.
- A short-term visitor is defined as an individual who is on-campus for 30 minutes or less and includes a visit to pick up supplies, pay a bill, get mail, etc. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Certain vendors such as package delivery professionals, vending machine product supplies, and food deliveries.
- A short-term visitor does not require pre-approved permission to come to campus.
- All individuals who are visiting Daemen’s campus must wear a face mask/covering that is properly fixed over their nose and mouth at all times while walking around campus.
- An extended visitor is defined as an individual who is on campus for more than 30 minutes and/or performing specific tasks that will have them in direct contact with other individuals. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Current faculty, staff, and/or students who are not already pre-approved for a current wave or for a meeting.
- Outside vendors and/or corporate partners who are coming on campus to meet with other Daemen community members.
- Prospective faculty, staff, or students wanting to interview and/or receive a campus tour.
- Significant others of current faculty, staff, and students approved to be on campus wanting to visit outside of residential facilities (at this time, guests are not permitted in the residence halls).
Individuals requesting to come on campus for an extended visit must:
- Wear a face mask/covering that is properly fixed over their nose and mouth at all times while on campus.
- Must complete an online clearance form within 24 hours of their scheduled visit or complete the form on site.
- Visitors may complete this step prior to their arrival as long as proof of the completed screening can be presented upon arrival (smart device screenshot, printed page, etc.).
- Visitors may complete this step at the visitor check-in kiosk located in the Wick Student Center.
- Prospective students and families may complete this step at the visitor check-in kiosk in Rosary Hall.
- Check-in at a visitor check-in kiosk for a temperature screening upon arrival and will be provided a nametag so that others know they have been approved to be on campus.
- A visitor log will be housed at Daemen Campus Safety detailing a visitor’s name, date, email, reason for visit, location on campus, etc.