The Daemen faculty and staff (past or present) are one of the college’s greatest advocates by supporting and promoting the values of Daemen College. Our faculty and staff dedicate his or her life to improving the lives of our students and strengthening the college. The annual Faculty and Staff Campaign is another opportunity to ensure the continued success of Daemen College. By extending contributions to include Daemen, you are expressing your belief in the mission of the school by continuing our culture of excellence.
When you make a gift to the Daemen Fund, in any amount, this demonstrates to the community about your commitment to the college and the students. Every gift, of any size, helps Daemen continue to thrive; what matters is your participation.
Gifts to the Daemen Annual Fund support:
- Financial aid and scholarships to attract and retain the best and brightest students
- Academic program enhancements
- Technology upgrades to complement the academic programs
- Faculty pursuits that maintain Daemen’s top-tier reputation
- Competitive student internships and career opportunities
If you wish to designate your gift to a specific academic program or student area, please write the name of that area in the "Other" section when making your gift online or via payroll deduction. For a personal check, please write the designation on the memo line of the check.
Faculty and staff participation plays a vital role in ensuring the college’s success as well as impacting gifts from corporations and foundations, which examine faculty and staff giving rates when determining their own support for Daemen College. Annual donations are imperative and encourage programs and departments to thrive.
If you have any questions about faculty and staff giving, please reach out to our Annual Giving Director, Meghan Kloss, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-839-7263.
The Drive to 75 Campaign Faculty and Staff Committee Members:
- Dr. Denise Mills, co-chair, Modern Language Professor
- Karen Moronski-Chapman ’03, co-chair, Director of Institutional Research
- Dr. Diane Bessel, MSW Program Director
- Dr. Colleen Kashino, Physician Assistant Professor
- Dr. Theresa Kolodziej, Physical Therapy Professor
- Dr. Susan Marchione, Director of New Program Development
- Cheryl Nosek, Nursing Department Chair
- Kim Pagano ’08, Assistant Dean for Student Engagement & Instructor
- Dan Shanahan, Entrepreneurship Program Director
- Dr. Matt Ward, Honors Program Director
- Adriane Williams ’01, Associate Director of Academic Advisement and First Year Initiatives
- Dr. Elizabeth Wright, Divisional Dean of Health & Human Services
Those who prefer to give a check can also mail a contribution to the following address, or you can stop by and visit us at Alumni House!
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
A very convenient way for faculty and staff to make a gift is through payroll deduction. You can determine the amount you would like to have deducted each pay period by using the payroll deduction guide below, and completing our Payroll Deduction Form. The form can be submitted via email to email@example.com or via campus mail to Alumni House. You can also drop by anytime in person.
Payroll Deduction Guide
Gift Breakdown by Pay Period
|Bi-Weekly||26 Pay Periods|