The Daemen faculty and staff (past or present) are some of the college’s greatest advocates by supporting and promoting the values of Daemen College.
Our faculty and staff dedicate their work to improving the lives of our students and strengthening the college. The annual Faculty and Staff Campaign is another opportunity to ensure the continued success of Daemen College. By extending contributions to include Daemen, you are expressing your belief in the mission of the school by continuing our culture of excellence.
When you make a gift to the Daemen Fund, in any amount, this demonstrates to the community about your commitment to the college and the students. Every gift, of any size, helps Daemen continue to thrive; what matters is your participation.
Gifts to the Daemen Annual Fund support:
- Financial aid and scholarships to attract and retain the best and brightest students
- Academic program enhancements
- Technology upgrades to complement the academic programs
- Faculty pursuits that maintain Daemen’s top-tier reputation
- Competitive student internships and career opportunities
Those who prefer to give a check can also mail a contribution to the following address, or you can stop by and visit us at Alumni House!
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
A very convenient way for faculty and staff to make a gift is through payroll deduction. You can determine the amount you would like to have deducted each pay period by using the payroll deduction guide below, and completing our Payroll Deduction Form. The form can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via campus mail to Alumni House. You can also drop by anytime in person.
Payroll Deduction Guide
Gift Breakdown by Pay Period
|Bi-Weekly||26 Pay Periods|
If you have any questions about faculty and staff giving, please reach out to:
Director of Annual Giving & Stewardship
The Drive to 75 Campaign Faculty and Staff Committee Members:
- Dr. Denise Mills, co-chair, Modern Language Professor
- Dr. Diane Bessel, MSW Program Director
- Dr. Colleen Kashino, Physician Assistant Professor
- Dr. Theresa Kolodziej, Physical Therapy Professor
- Dr. Susan Marchione, Director of New Program Development
- Cheryl Nosek, Nursing Department Chair
- Kim Pagano ’08, Assistant Dean for Student Engagement & Instructor
- Dan Shanahan, Entrepreneurship Program Director
- Dr. Matt Ward, Honors Program Director
- Adriane Williams ’01, Associate Director of Academic Advisement and First Year Initiatives
- Dr. Elizabeth Wright, Divisional Dean of Health & Human Services