- Students participate in events and competitions offered by the Association for Supply Chain Management and the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.
- Graduates are prepared to pursue professional certifications in logistics and project and operations management.
- Students learn the inside story on operations advantages used by Amazon and other successful companies.
- Students gain hands-on experience in project management that can be useful for any career.
- Daemen’s curriculum teaches valuable skills to manage quantitative models and analyze data.
- One-on-one career coaching guides students to prepare for specialization related internships and supports them in the job search process.
Daemen graduates develop management skills essential to the business workforce. The operations and supply chain management specialization prepares students for careers involving project management, transportation, storage, distribution, and much more.
Popular careers options include
- Operations manager or analyst
- Supply chain manager or analyst
- Procurement specialist/purchasing manager
- Project manager
- Logistics and materials manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Facility manager
- Operations research analyst
- Service center manager
Within four years, business administration majors can also earn a second degree in global and local sustainability. Students prepare to become business leaders and agents of change in important areas, including diversity, ethics, and global management.