There is a need for organizations to focus more on essential leadership skills, including communication and critical thinking.
Prepare for leadership, team collaboration, and innovation in an increasingly diverse and complex world.
This 36 credit hour program is delivered in two formats and can be completed in 24 months:
- Winter/January start - Tuesday evening format that meets once a week
- Summer/ May start - Tuesday evening format that meets once a week
- Fall/September start - Wednesday evening format that meets once a week
- Daemen’s interdisciplinary curriculum emphasizes team building, effective organizational communication, organizational change, systems thinking, and creative problem-solving.
- Program is designed as a hybrid of face-to-face and virtual learning in a seminar, action-learning model.
- Cohort meets once a week in the evening to accommodate schedules of working professionals.
- Program integrates experiential, interactive, and reflective learning in a collaborative environment where students share personal work experiences, evaluate case studies, and engage in action learning.
- Graduates are empowered as leaders with skills that enable them to skillfully navigate unscripted and unprecedented opportunities and challenges.
- Alumni serve in leadership roles as executives and team leaders in the business, health care, higher education, and social impact sectors.
- Program has helped develop leaders locally and internationally for twenty years.
Want to learn more?
Complete this form and we will contact you with more information: