Our Career Services team offers a variety of services to assist students across all academic disciplines, as well as a lifetime resource to alumni in all phases of their career decision-making and job search.
Staff is available for...
- Individual appointment
- Phone, Skype or email consultation
- Professional workshops
- Classroom presentations specific to your major
- Career panels and special events
We can help you with...
- Taking interest assessments to learn more about yourself
- Choosing career paths or majors, minors, or +Plus Pathways
- Locating internships
- Researching and applying to graduate school
- Creating a LinkedIn profile
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Practicing job interviews
- Networking with alumni
Location: Wick Center - 2nd Floor Find us on Campus
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Drop-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Drop-in hours are quick sessions that last 15 minutes or less and can answer your questions about anything related to academic major, careers, resume review, internships, iCAP and personality assessments.