All students who attend the Commencement ceremony will be given a blank diploma cover as they walk across the stage. The actual diploma (to be inserted into the diploma cover) is distributed as follows:
- May graduates: Diplomas are distributed immediately after the ceremony to all except late applicants, and students for whom the diploma requires reprinting. Diplomas for non-attendees will be mailed (to the address the student indicated on the completed Application for Degree form) shortly after the ceremony.
- January graduates: Diplomas will be sent (to the address the student indicated on the completed Application for Degree form) by the end of March of the graduation year.
- September graduates: Diplomas will be sent (to the address the student indicated on the completed Application for Degree form) by early December of the graduation year.
Your diploma will reflect:
- Your name as you listed it on your Application for Degree form
- The degree earned (Bachelor of Arts; Bachelor of Fine Arts; Bachelor of Science; Master of Science; Doctor of Nursing Practice; Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Commencement Honors achieved (Summa Cum Laude; Magna Cum Laude; Cum Laude)
- If you completed an honors degree program: Honors Program distinction
Your diploma will not reflect:
- Area study
If you need a Replacement Diploma please go to the linked form and fill out the required information. There is a charge of $50 for domestic requests and $60 for requests outside the US plus possible additional mailing charges.