Submit a Graduate Application:
- Apply Online - Daemen College Online Application
- Apply through the mail - Daemen College Printable Graduate Application (PDF).
Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended. Transcripts may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
Resume and Letter of Intent
Resume - Submit a current resume, including all certifications and licensures.
Letter of Intent - Describe why you wish to pursue graduate work. In particular, describe your professional goals and how you feel your chosen program will help you achieve them.
Letters of Recommendation
References may complete either a formal recommendation letter or the graduate reference report. Recommendation letters can be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions via email, fax, or mail.
- Two letters of recommendation are required for admission to the following Daemen Graduate Programs: Applied Behavior Analysis, Athletic Training, International Business, Leadership and Innovation, Physical Therapy, and Public Health.
- Nursing Graduate Programs: Recommendation letters are NOT required for the application.
- Social Work Graduate Programs: Three recommendation letters are required for the application.
- Physician Assistant Program: Three recommendation letters are required for the CASPA application.