Join us at Virtual Graduate Open House where you can meet faculty and learn about course offerings, and flexible scheduling options.
Our graduate admissions team will be on hand to answer questions about the admissions process at Daemen.
As a graduate student your personal and professional growth never ends at Daemen College. Whether you are entering the field of education, healthcare, social work or business, our graduate programs offer one-on-one attention, speed-to-degree and a strong professional network. We also offer Graduate Scholarships, Assistantships and AmeriCorps Grant Matching.
EXPLORE our Graduate Programs and Certificates:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Athletic Training
- Special Education 1-6
- Leadership and Innovation (Certificate Available)
- Health Professions
- Higher Education
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Nursing (Certificates Available)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Executive Leadership
- Paralegal Studies Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Physical Therapy
- Direct Entry Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health (MPH)
- Community Health Education
- Social Work (MSW)
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office: Text (716) 271-0454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.