Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Meet faculty and learn about: course offerings, flexible scheduling, financial aid, and the admissions process!
Graduate Programs at Daemen:
- Arts Administration
- Athletic Training
- Special Education 1-6
- Executive Leadership and Change
- Health Professions
- Higher Education
- International Business
- Nursing (Certificates Available)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Executive Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Physical Therapy
- Direct Entry Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship Program - MS
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health (MPH)
- Community Health Education
- Social Work (MSW)
- Executive Leadership & Change
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
We also provide Graduate Assistantships, Department Scholarships, and AmeriCorps Grant Matching.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office: 716-839-8225 / 800-462-7652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.