Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Schedule of Event:
7:00 p.m. - Registration and Welcome in Rosary Hall
7:15 p.m. - Breakout sessions
Light Refreshments will be served.
Call 716-839-8225 or 800-462-7652 to register or register online.
Advance your Nursing education and credentials for career mobility.
Daemen College Offers Several Nursing Degree Options:
RN to BS (for RNs with Associate Degree)
Master of Science in Nursing
- Masters of Science in Nursing Education
- Masters of Science in Nursing Executive Leadership
- Masters of Science in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Baccalaureate Nursing Executive Leadership
- Post-Baccalaureate Partners in Health for People with Disabilities
- Post-Master Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master Nursing Education
- Post-Licensure Perspectives in Oncology Nursing for International RNs
Daemen College Offers Nursing Students:
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Part time options
- Flexible schedules for working adults
- Night and evening classes
For more information on Daemen's Nursing Programs please contact the Nursing Department at 716-839-8387 or the Office of Admissions at 716-839-8225/800-462-7652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.