Saturday, April 22, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Begin the college search process at the Daemen College Open House. You will have the opportunity to tour campus and learn about the admissions process. Our open houses include a financial aid presentation.
Call 716-839-8225 or 800-462-7652 to register or register online.
Schedule of the Day
Research & Information Commons Lobby
8:45 - 9:45am
Financial Aid Session: An Affordable Education
Daemen’s Director of Financial Aid will give two presentations all about financial aid. Topics include financial aid forms, state aid, federal aid, Daemen aid and scholarship opportunities.
Career Services Presentation
Hear from the Director of Career Services about all the opportunity Daemen students have through our Cooperative Education and Career Development Office.
Meet Admissions Representatives
Meet staff from the Admissions office to learn about the admissions process.
Transfer Information Session
Hear from the Associate Director of Transfer Admissions and current transfer students about the transfer process, life on Daemen's campus, and much more!
10:00 - 10:45am
- Welcome to Daemen
- Vice President for Enrollment Management
- President of the College
- Dean of Admission
- Student Panel
11:00 - 11:45am
Academic Break-out Sessions
Faculty members will give presentations about their programs and share graduate success stories. After the presentations, faculty members will stick around to answer any of your questions. Feel free to visit more than one department!
12:00 - 1:00pm
Academic Department, Student Services, and Student Organizations Reception
- Meet faculty members and current students.
- Explore the many academic opportunities available to students at Daemen.
- Student Service Offices will be on hand to answer your questions about housing, orientation, internships and more!
- Meet campus representatives from Daemen’s many clubs and organizations, plus special student performances.
- Plus meet your Admissions Counselor who will personally explain and help you through Daemen's admissions process.
Specialized Transfer Track
- Transfer Reception: Mingle with current transfer students and the transfer team
- Schedule personal interview with our transfer team:
- Bring unofficial transcript and receive a credit evaluation
- On the Spot Admission Decisions
Financial Aid Presentation
Campus Tours will be available throughout the day. Student Tour Guides will highlight main buildings on campus, including residence halls and classrooms.
The Admissions Center available from 11:00am - 1:00pm
The Campus Bookstore open throughout the event!
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office: 716-839-8225 / 800-462-7652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.