Be a part of our Alumni Art Show
Join your fellow art graduates in our annual Alumni Art Show! Daemen College/Rosary Hill College has a rich history of artists. We are looking to display art from every generation.
Save the Date
Alumni Art Show
August 3 - August 11 2017
Haberman Gacioch Center for Visual & Performing Arts
The 2017 art show will display work from the following graduation years:
- All artwork must be delivered or mailed to the Institutional Advancement division (in Rosary Hall) no later than the Monday before the show. The artist is responsible for postage/fees.
- Final selection of works will be decided by the Alumni Art Show Committee at the discretion of the College.
- Each graduate may submit up to five (5) pieces. Please note that due to volume not all pieces may be displayed.
- Two-dimensional work is limited to the maximum size of 4' x 4', three-dimensional work should be no larger than 5 feet in dimension: height, width, or depth.
- All work on paper, including photographs, must be matted securely with backing material.
- All two-dimensional work, including paintings on canvas or panel must be framed and have wire attached for hanging.
- Due to the scope of the show and the difficulty in placing a monetary value on the work, Daemen College will not accept responsibility for insuring works against loss or damage.
- Each work must include a completed gallery tag (one is provided in this mailing), fastened to the front of each entry.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 839-8364 for a submission form or for any questions.