Withdrawals and Refunds
- The University views registration as the student's official statement of intent to enroll for the semester.
- Once registered, the student is financially obligated for the payment of all applicable tuition and fees unless a Notice of Intent to Withdraw form is filed in the Office of Academic Advisement on the First Floor of RIC.
- The date of withdrawal will in every case be considered to be on or after the date on which a Notice of Intent to Withdraw form has been completed.
- Should a student fail to follow the withdrawal procedure outlined above, no refund will be made.
- Refunds will be issued approximately 9 weeks into each semester as long as ALL financial aid and/or loans have been credited to your account. You will be notified via Daemen email once available.
- Advances are NOT available. Please budget accordingly each semester.
Tuition Liability dates are as follows:
|Drop/Add Period: Week 1|
If a resident student withdraws from housing, the student will be charged a pro-rated daily amount for housing and for the meal plan. A Withdrawal from Housing form MUST be submitted to the Office of Residence Life and keys must be turned in before an adjustment can be made on the student's bill.