Graduate Application Requirements
- Apply online or by mail
- Students seeking direct entry into the Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Training graduate programs should apply using the following application services.
- Physician Assistant - CASPA
- Physical Therapy - PTCAS
- Athletic Training - ATCAS
- Please have all university-level academic work transcripts sent by each institution to Daemen College, Office of Admissions, Rosary Hall, 4380 Main Street, Amherst, NY 14226
- Letter of Intent and Resume - on a separate piece of paper, describe why you wish to pursue graduate work. In particular, describe your professional goals and how you feel your chosen program will help you achieve them.
- Letters of Recommendation - two or three letters of recommendation are required for admission to Daemen's Graduate Programs. Check the department website of your chosen major.