On Campus Appointments
Schedule Your Visit (First Year, Transfer or Graduate)
- The Office of Admissions is currently offering on campus appointments for NYS visitors and out of state prospective students from the following states only: Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Vermont.
- Prospective first year, transfer and graduate students will have the opportunity to take a tour of campus and meet individually with an admissions counselor.
- We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time. You must schedule an appointment before arriving on campus.
Individuals requesting to come on campus for an admissions visit must:
- Wear a face mask/covering that is properly fixed over their nose and mouth at all times while on campus.
- Must complete an online clearance form within 24 hours of their scheduled visit or complete the form on site.
- You may complete this step prior to your arrival with proof of the completed screening upon arrival (smart device screenshot, printed page, etc.).
- You can also complete this step at the visitor check-in kiosk in Rosary Hall.
- Check-in at Rosary Hall for a temperature screening upon arrival.
Hero Ogg Vorbis Video