Wages for many business-related occupations are higher than those for all workers and job growth is expected to increase by 7 percent from 2018-28.
Students have the flexibility to choose their upper-level courses based on their interests, while also building a strong foundation of core skills employers seek.
- In addition to learning all facets of business including economics, management, organizational behavior, accounting, marketing, law, and international business - our program prepares students for the most important issues facing business leaders today including, diversity ethics, and global management.
- Students are given flexibility with 15 credits in business electives.
- Students explore a variety of coursework, experiential projects, internships, and extracurricular activities.
- Students are mentored to identify their personal interests and suitability for this specific career field.
- One-on-one career coaching guides students to prepare for specialization related internships and supports them in the job search process.
- Students can network with professionals as well as gain hands-on experience through student run organizations.
More Info From Our Blog
Find out what’s Trending in Human Resources
Graduates have the ability to work in a variety of positions in business based on their passion. The general business specialization allows students to choose their main focus, thus allowing them to pursue careers that suit their interests and talents.
Popular career options by industry
- Business development
- Business management
- Commercial lines
- Employee relations
- Health and fitness
Double major option
Within four years, business administration majors can also earn a second degree in global and local sustainability. Students prepare to become business leaders and agents of change in important areas, including diversity, ethics, and global management