On Campus Appointments
Schedule Your Visit (First Year, Transfer or Graduate)
- Prospective first year, transfer and graduate students will have the opportunity to take a tour of campus and meet individually with an admissions counselor.
- You may also schedule an appointment only, without a campus tour.
- You must schedule an appointment before arriving on campus.
Individuals requesting to come on campus for an admissions visit must:
- Complete our visitor form prior to your arrival (guests can also complete it upon arrival).
- Check in at visitor kiosk in Rosary Hall to complete a short health screening and receive a nametag so that others know you have been approved to be on campus.
- Comply with the College's face mask/covering policy:
- Individuals that are fully vaccinated* by the date of their visit are not required to wear a face covering (though they may choose to do so). Individuals that are not fully vaccinated or not feeling well must wear a mask properly fixed over their nose and mouth at all times while on campus (indoors and outdoors).
*An individual is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving their second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or 14 days after receiving the single dose vaccine by Johnson & Johnson.