- Students explore marketing through coursework, experiential projects, internships, and extracurricular activities.
- Particular emphasis is placed on diversity, ethics, and international issues.
- Curriculum teaches students to implement effective advertising, sales and communications strategies.
- Courses cover a range of disciplines, including advertising, sales, promotions and digital communication, branding and design, supply chains and distribution, and marketing research and data analysis.
- Students gain skills in several aspects of marketing, from business management and leadership principles to presentation and public speaking techniques.
- Students are mentored to identify their personal interests and suitability for this specific career field.
- One-on-one career coaching guides students to prepare for specialization related internships and supports them in the job search process.
- Students can network with professionals as well as gain hands-on experience through student run organizations.
- Students apply their skills by creating business plans which develop promotional strategies and financial projections. These activities allow students to make marketing decisions which consider every aspect of the business model.
More Info From Our Blog
Find out what’s Trending in Human Resources
Every major industry needs marketing professionals to help accomplish their goals and meet and exceed their bottom line. Daemen’s program teaches the functions and importance of marketing for the world.
Popular career options by industry
- Advertising and marketing agency employee
- Internal and external marketing team member
- Sales support representative
- Social media manager
- Operations support employee
- Public relations practitioner
- Retail store merchandiser and manager
- Digital marketing specialist
- Market research analyst
Recent graduate employers
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- GFI Software USA
- Remedy Staffing
- Gintzler Graphics
- HSBC Bank
- M&T Bank
- People Inc.
- Buffalo State College
- Fisher Price
- Syracuse University
- AXA Advisors LLC
- Daemen College
- The Leadership Program
- Koike Aronson Inc.
- Rural/ Metro WNY
- First Niagara Bank
- Buffalo Bills
- Ingram Micro
- Kaleida Health
- Sprint Mobile
- JCPenney Corporate
Kristyn Mott, ’19
Business Administration, B.S. with marketing concentration
Marketing Assistant, FIFCO USA
Logan Podrebarac, ’18
Business Administration, B.S. with marketing concentration, and minor in entrepreneurship
Account Executive, Squire Technologies
Double major option
Within four years, business administration majors can also earn a second degree in global and local sustainability. Students prepare to become business leaders and agents of change in important areas, including diversity, ethics, and global management.