Welcome to the Campus Activities Team (CAT) webpage!
What you'll find here:
Who we are
How to find our events
How to Volunteer
How to Apply to be on the Executive Board
Our Current Executive Board Members
Want to see what we're planning?
You'll find our events on your mydaemen page or on the Daemen Connect app. Be sure to find our calendar in Daemen Connect and subscribe to it so you don't miss any of our future events! Plus when you go to our events you can earn points towards some cool prizes so be sure to check-in whenver you go!
Have an idea for an event? Didn't catch us at a CAT Forum? Want to collaborate with CAT on an event? Let us know! You can fill out the following form and let us know your idea, any time!
Interested in becoming a CAT Volunteer? You've come to the right place! In order to count as a Volunteer we need you to fill out this form.
Make sure you make it to the next interest meeting to learn more about CAT and how being a CAT Volunteer works!
Applying for CAT Executive Board Positions
Interested in taking the next step with CAT? Why not apply for an executive board position! You'll gain transferrable skills and have the chance to have a real impact on the Daemen community. Below are the qualifications needed to be considered for an executive board position:
- Be enthusiastic and driven to produce student focused programming to meet the needs of Daemen's diverse student body.
- Be self-motivated and organized.
- Have knowledge of Daemen University and the activities and services that are available to students.
- Must have been an admitted student at Daemen University for at least on full-time semester.
- Must be enrolled full time for the academic year you're applying for.
- Must have and maintain a minimum of 2.5 GPA.
- Must be a member of the Daemen community in good standing and not be on disciplinary or academic probation.
- Must be available to participate in ALL training sessions and planning retreats and work collectively as part of a team.
The CAT executive board positions are year long appointments and require certain events to be attended by executive board members. Below are some of those required time commitments:
- CAT Training/Retreat
- Move-In Day
- Welcome Back Week
- National Association of Campus Activities (NACA) Conference
- Founders Celebration
- Annual Building A Legacy Student Leadership Conference
- Spring Training/Retreat