In order to begin the admissions evaluation process with HEOP please collect the following materials:
- HEOP Supplemental Data Form (PDF) (refer to Document Checklist of required materials)
- Proof of Income - Documentation of ALL household income for 2019. Acceptable forms for proof of income include:
- SIGNED copy of Federal IRS Form 1040 (first 2 pages ONLY)
- W-2 Form - Wage and Tax Statement
- 4506T Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- Supplemental Security Income Documentation
- Social Services Documentation
- Unemployment Compensation
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Child Support, Alimony, Veteran's Benefits, Disability Pension, Unemployment Benefits, and other forms of income
- Signed copy of the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please add Daemen College School Code: 002808
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Teachers, Guidance Counselors, Mentors, Employers, etc.)
- High School Transcript
- Personal Essay - respond to ONE of the following prompts:
- What do you see as the greatest threat to America today?
- What advice would you offer a student just beginning their high school career?
- What do you consider to be the best advice you ever received? Who gave you that advice and did/do you follow that advice?
**SAT/ACT scores are NOT required but can be submitted for evaluation if available
Please submit all materials using one of the following communication options:
Arthur O. Eve HEOP Office DS118
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program at (716) 839-8249.