This website is the official source of information on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation for Daemen College. Daemen will provide updates related to the operation of the college here when new information becomes available.
For the most up-to-date information on this rapidly evolving health situation, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- NY Forward Safety Plan - Daemen College
- NY Forward Safety Plan - AWC Fitness Center
- Daemen College Pandemic Reopening Plan Fall 2020 (This is only available to MyDaemen Users)
Daemen College appreciates everyone’s patience during what continues to be an unprecedented and fluid situation. As always, our decisions will continue to be made with the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff in mind.
- Fall 2020 In-Person Schedule Information
- Community Update 8-19-20 Campus Testing, Positive Case
- Updated Travel Policy 8/6/2020
- Out of State Travel 7/15/20
- NYS Forward Safety Plan - Daemen College
- REVISED Visiting Campus Policy
- Recent Travel Advisory
- Returning to Work on Campus Message to All Employees
- Federal COVID-19 Stimulus Award Update
- RIC Finals Week Hrs
- April 23, 2020 - AWC Membership
- April 16, 2020 - SCUC Grading Option
- April 16, 2020 - RIC Operation Project
- April 15, 2020 - Mailroom Update
- April 8, 2020 - Zoom Security Settings
- April 7, 2020 - Working from Home Security and Safety Guidelines
- April 1, 2020 - Residence Life Message
- March 25, 2020 - Letter to Campus about Commencement
- March 21, 2020 - Updated Hours of Operation
- March 19, 2020 - Student Support Services
- March 19, 2020 - Residence Life Refunds Credits
- March 14, 2020 - Communication from Residence Life - Restriction of Visitors
- March 13, 2020 - Letter to Service Learning Students
- March 13, 2020 - Letter to Service Learning Instructors
- March 13, 2020 - Letter to Service Learning Site Supervisors
- March 13, 2020 - Commencement Fair and Commencement
- March 11, 2020 - Statement to Campus from Dr. Nayor
- March 10, 2020 - Statement on Remote Learning to Local News Media
- March 2, 2020 - Coronavirus & Spring Break Travel
- January 29, 2020 - Campus Health & Wellness Update
The Daemen College shuttle will resume operation Fall 2020 The full schedule, as always, can be found online.
Hours of Operation
- This summer, the Wildcat Den is open Monday-Friday, 11 am-2pm for takeout or dine in with online ordering available at daemen.edu/den2go.
- Hours starting September 8
- Online orders will be available in Fall 2020 at all our locations: wick Ding Hall, Wildcat Den, and 78 West!
RIC (regular hours resume Sept. 8)
- September 1st - 4th 8:30 - 4:30
- September 5th 10:00 -3:00
- September 6th 11:00 - 3:00
- September 7th closed for the holiday
- September 8th - 10th 8:30 - 7:00, with alternate pick up of online orders in DS 1 4:30 - 7:00
- September 11th 8:30 -4:30, with alternate pick up of online orders in DS 1 4:30 - 6:00
- September 12 & 13th closed
- September 14th -15th 8:30 - 7:00, with alternate pick up of online orders in DS 1 4:30 - 7:00
- Starting the 16th back to normal hours Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30
- Closed until further notice.
- Closed until further notice
- The shuttle schedule is now in service for Fall 2020.