Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a therapy based on the science of learning and behavior. Behavior analysis helps us to understand how behavior works, how behavior is affected by environment and how learning takes place. ABA therapy programs can help increase language and communication skills, improve attention, social skills, focus and memory.
Three Options to Explore:
ABA Master's Degree for NYS Licensure and Certification
31 credit program can be completed in approximately 18 months.
ABA Advanced Certificate for NYS Licensure and Certification
This post-Master’s Degree program is 28 credits and can be completed in approximately one year.
Non Degree Course Sequence for Board Certification Only
- Fully online program, great for working professionals
- Experienced faculty
- Includes a practicum course where students will obtain the required 150 hours of supervised clinical work under the direction of a Licensed Behavior Analyst
- Partnerships with local service agencies for experience hours
- Following completion of the program, graduates will be eligible to apply for licensure in New York State as a Licensed Behavior Analyst and board certification through the internationally recognized, Behavior Analyst Certification Board
Master of Business Administration M.B.A.
The Master of Business Administration program is designed to provide relevant business skills for the 21st century to enable sustained economic growth in local and global communities. The program relies on experienced professors who incorporate proven business strategies and effective teaching approaches to support distinguished, ethical business leaders in their development.
- GMA not required
- Hybrid program with classes offered online, on campus and live online courses.
- Scholarship opportunities available
- Accelerated 36 credit hour format option allows program completion in as little as 12-18 months
- Concentrations in international business, health policy and management, leadership and innovation, and a FLEX option
Master of Public Health - Hybrid Program
The Master of Public Health program prepares students for a successful career as public health professionals. Students are prepared to work side-by-side with community healthcare teams for promoting public health education, service, and research
- This 45 credit program can be completed in a full-time format in approximately 16-21 months or a part-time format is also possible
- A later afternoon/evening design and a portion of the curriculum in a hybrid or online format is geared toward the working student.
- MPH students may choose to pursue one of three specialty tracks -- Epidemiology, Community Health Education or Generalist.
- Daemen’s learning environment provides an individualized and personal approach to learning with an exceptionally favorable student-to-instructor ratio.
Master of Social Work (MSW)
The Master of Social Work (MSW) program is a fully online, full-time, two-year, 60 credit hour curriculum. We also offer a fully online, full-time, one year, 30-33 credit hour advanced standing curriculum for qualified individuals. Both the two-year and advanced standing programs are designed to train students for advanced clinical social work practice with children and families. After the completion of this program, students are prepared to take state licensing examinations at the Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW) level.
- Daemen's Master of Social Work program is a CSWE-accredited program
- Graduate students working toward an MSW degree are eligible for a 30% tuition discount.
- Daemen’s learning environment provides an individualized and personal approach
- Our program provides a unique curricular design which allows for interdisciplinary collaboration with allied programs such as the Master of Public Health (MPH) program, Leadership and Innovation, and other graduate programs.
- Courses are held in afternoons, evenings, and weekends for working student
Nursing, B.S. (R.N. to B.S. Program)
Daemen's upper division nursing program is designed especially to meet the varied needs of the professional registered nurse. This program allows you to complete the degree requirements in as little as two semesters full time with an online or hybrid offering. Many students return for their degree while they continue to hold professional positions or also have the added responsibility of household and family commitments.
- 50% tuition grant available for RNs with an associate's degree
- 100% online format offers same high quality curriculum
- Flexible course schedule to allow for either full or part-time study
- Liberal credit transfer policies allow transfer of both science and elective credits
- Start in fall, spring or summer
- On campus program offers a mix of online and hybrid courses to provide flexibility