- Your education classes integrate field experience beginning early in your program – giving you more confidence with students and preparation for your career.
- Classes provide strong preparation for state Teacher Certification Exams.
- Undergraduate program schedule will include a sequence in English, history, math and science.
- Students complete coursework in one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, or sign language.
- Field experiences are available through Daemen’s partnerships with local public, private, and charter schools as well as educational agencies and community centers.
- Engage with educational technologies in your courses, including video analysis software during field placements to obtain feedback on your teaching from instructors and current teachers.
- Daemen’s Center for Interprofessional Learning and Simulation (CILS) provides students experiential learning opportunities to promote best practice and collaboration.
Daemen graduates are teaching in many school districts and public school systems, including Buffalo, Williamsville, Clarence, Cheektowaga, New York City, Baltimore, and Myrtle Beach, among others.
A number of our graduates have also advanced to working in educational administration.