- **Daemen College is now Test Optional for all majors**
- This means that students are not required to submit SAT/ACT scores to be considered for admission into Daemen College.
- Apply online or by mail
- Applicants for admission must possess, or be candidates for, a high school diploma, or must have received satisfactory scores in a high school equivalency examination.
- Applicants will choose to apply Early Decision or Rolling Admission
- No letter of recommendation is needed for all majors except Physician Assistant. They are strongly encouraged.
- For Physician Assistant Applicants: two letters of recommendation are required to be considered for admission.
- A personal essay of at least 250 words on a topic of your choice or on one of the options listed below.
- Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.
- Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
- Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.
- Describe a character in fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (as in art, music, science, etc.) that has had an influence on you, and explain that influence.
- A range of academic interests, personal perspectives, and life experiences adds much to the educational mix. Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring to the diversity in a college community, or an encounter that demonstrated the importance of diversity to you.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you wish to apply for financial aid.
Daemen College is excited to announce our new Early Decision application option with a four-year tuition guarantee! Students may apply to any of our 65+ majors as an early decision applicant. Early Decision applications are due by Nov. 1, 2021.
Early Decision students who commit to Daemen by making a tuition deposit by Friday, December 17, 2021, will have their tuition rate GUARANTEED for all four of their undergraduate years at Daemen. This means that if Daemen increases tuition during that time, your financial aid and scholarship will increase, keeping your tuition the same amount.
Daemen offers a rolling admissions policy, which means applications are accepted year round. This allows students to apply early and learn if they are accepted. The first decisions will be released in mid-November.
**There is a Priority Deadline for Physician Assistant and Nursing 1-2-1 students who are looking for their partner school to be Erie Community College of December 3rd, 2021**
Students who have been homeschooled are requested to provide appropriate evidence of equivalency of high school education. Typically, this will be documentation in the form of possession of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or written attestation by the superintendent of schools in the student’s public school district of residence that the student has completed an appropriate program of home instruction. Appropriate documentation is also needed to establish eligibility for financial aid. All home-schooled students should discuss their particular situation with financial aid and admissions counselors.
If an applicant is approved admission to Daemen College and is currently a student, it will be understood that such admission has been granted on a provisional basis until all final records have been reviewed and found to be in accordance with Daemen's admission requirements.
Admission to the College is based on academic potential without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Daemen College subscribes to all state and federal regulations prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Daemen College's nondiscrimination policy complies with all current statutes and applied to admission, employment, and access to all programs, services, and other activities offered by the College.