- Apply online or by mail
- Average enrolled student GPA is 91
- Average enrolled student SAT score is 1060
- Applicants for admission must possess, or be candidates for, a high school diploma, or must have received satisfactory scores in a high school equivalency examination.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you wish to apply for financial aid.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Please have your guidance counselor complete the recommendation section of the application and submit a letter. The second letter of recommendation is required and may be written by a teacher, coach, employer, volunteer coordinator or another professional who can discuss your qualifications for admission.
- A personal essay of at least 250 words or an un-timed graded paper of at least 250 words on a topic of your choice or on one of the options listed below.
Daemen offers a rolling admissions policy, which means applications are accepted year round. This allows students to apply early and learn if they are accepted. The Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, and Nursing programs fill quickly. We encourage students interested in these programs to apply early. Many students take advantage of our rolling admissions policy and apply early.
Students who have been homeschooled are requested to provide appropriate evidence of equivalency of high school education. Typically, this will be documentation in the form of possession of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or written attestation by the superintendent of schools in the student’s public school district of residence that the student has completed an appropriate program of home instruction. Appropriate documentation is also needed to establish eligibility for financial aid. All home-schooled students should discuss their particular situation with financial aid and admissions counselors.
If an applicant is approved admission to Daemen College and is currently a student, it will be understood that such admission has been granted on a provisional basis until all final records have been reviewed and found to be in accordance with Daemen's admission requirements.
Standardized test scores are required for many majors especially Education, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, and Nursing. Test optional only applies for students who have an 86 or higher grade point average. Please provide transcripts including grade performance and rigor of courses selected, extracurricular activities, class rank, a writing sample, and counselor or teacher recommendation.
Admission to the College is based on academic potential without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Daemen College subscribes to all state and federal regulations prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Daemen College's nondiscrimination policy complies with all current statutes and applied to admission, employment, and access to all programs, services, and other activities offered by the College.