90 percent of executives say that learning and development is a necessary benefit to employees in a company.
Enhance your credentials and build personal and organizational leadership skills that can benefit you in any industry.
- Daemen’s interdisciplinary curriculum emphasizes team building, effective communication, systems thinking, and creative problem-solving.
- Program is designed as a hybrid of face-to-face and virtual learning in a seminar, action-learning model to accommodate schedules of working professionals.
- Specializations are available in business, higher education, social impact organizations, and health professions.
- Classes meet one night per week and can be completed in 12-18 months.
- Students are provided with opportunities for immediate application of leadership theories, skills, and research to increase their professional leadership capacities.
- Students can seamlessly transition into our leadership and innovation master’s program, if desired.
Daemen’s Center for Interprofessional Learning and Simulation (CILS) provides students experiential learning opportunities to promote best practice and collaboration. This leads to improved health and wellbeing outcomes for individuals, organizations, and communities!
- Daemen graduates find success in a variety of leadership positions across industries.
- Executive director
- President or vice president
- Chief operations officer
- Educational administrator
- General manager
- Corporate director
- Senior quality analyst
- Graduate education coordinator