Our graduate programs provide you with the academic preparation and practical experience you need to make your career goals a reality. Earning a graduate degree can help you change careers, move up the ladder and increase your earning potential. We offer generous scholarships and a supportive application process to help you achieve your goals. Join us at Graduate Open House where you can meet faculty and learn about course offerings, and flexible scheduling options!
Explore our Graduate Programs and Certificates
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavorial Science and Human Services
- Leadership and Innovation (Certificate Available)
- Health Professions
- Higher Education
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Nursing (Certificates Available)
- Paralegal Studies Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Physical Therapy
- Direct Entry Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health (MPH)
- Social Work (MSW)