Daemen College is committed to a supportive environment for all employees. The College prohibits discrimination or harassment based on membership in any classes protected under Federal and/or New York state law, including but not limited to: sex, sexual orientation, gender, race, color, creed, religion, veteran or military status, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic violence victim status, status as an ex-offender, arrest record, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, familial status, or any other protected characteristic.
In response to the New York State legislation updates surrounding sexual harassment policies and training, Daemen has brought up-to-date our Sexual Harassment Policy to remain both vigilant and compliant with New York State laws surrounding this issue.
If you believe that you have been subject to unlawful harassment or retaliation, you are strongly encouraged to complete the below form and submit it to the Director of Employee Engagement/Deputy Title IX Coordinator, or the College’s Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Officer, as set forth in the College’s anti-harassment policy.
- EPPA- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (PDF)
- EEO- Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- FLSA- Fair Labor Standards Act (PDF)
- FMLA- Family Medical Leave Act (PDF)
- USERRA- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (PDF)
- OFCCP- Pay Transparency Policy Statement
State of New York
- Article 23A- Criminal Convictions (PDF)
- Department of Labor- Minimum Wage (PDF)
- Division of Human Rights- Anti-Discrimination (PDF)
- Division of Safety & Health- Employee Job Safety (PDF)
- Notice of Compliance- Disability Benefits (PDF)
- Notice of Compliance- Workers' Compensation (PDF)
- Paid Family Leave - Statement of Rights (PDF)
- Time Off for Voting - New York State Election Law (PDF)
- Rights of Nursing Mothers - New York State DOL Standards (PDF)
- Statement on Reproductive Health Decisions (PDF)